Your stay at Calicaribe will be enhanced by our friendly and experienced guest services staff. Our management staff provides many services for our guests, including 24 hour a day "call" for guests' needs. The staff has lived on St. John for years and will be able to answer any of your questions and direct you to the very finest restaurants, transportation, beaches, and other points of interest.
A representative of our staff will greet you upon your arrival on St. John. You will be escorted to Calicaribe and introduced to the home and its amenities. The staff will personally assure that Calicaribe meets all of your expectations. Upon your arrival, the home will be appointed with fresh flowers and a complimentary welcome basket. A daily service is also available as an additional cost.
Calicaribe is a three bedroom/three bath home which also features a large
living room, two kitchens, laundry, and library. The home includes the following:
- Central air conditioning throughout home
- Large sundeck and veranda with panoramic water and sunset views.
- Custom glass tile swimming pool
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, gas stove, refrigerator, granite countertops, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Cable flat panel televisions with DVD
- Stereo system with iPod station, tuner and CD player
- Central air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Internet access
- Custom mahogany doors and windows
- Laundry with washer and dryer
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- One king size and two queen size beds, all with "featherbed" mattresses
- Custom limestone bathrooms, with mahogany cabinets, glass sinks, and bronze fixtures.